Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2015

#NATM2015



Recently, I had the privilege to guest blog for the Southwest Athletic Trainers' Association (SWATA) on the topic of getting involved during National Athletic Training Month (NATM).  I hope that I provided a little different approach to the matter.  Generally, I promote getting involved because it helps that profession and, in turn, helps the individual AT.  For this blog, I chose to promote how getting involved helps the individual AT, and in turn, helps the profession.


I am also excited about the March edition of the NATA News (must be a member to view) and the contribution that I was able to provide.  This issue highlights examples of efforts that anyone can do to promote the profession.  Easy to view icons provide instant information about the amount of time (if any), cost (if any) and the potential impact of each example.  So, if you are just now thinking about NATM, there are are plenty of ways that you can still get involved.

So, let me conclude by wishing a happy National Athletic Training Month to all my dear AT friends!

HAPPY NATIONAL ATHLETIC TRAINING MONTH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment